Hello loving and dedicated parent! (I know this is true because you wouldn’t be here
It isn’t an accident that in a world of seven billion people our paths have crossed today. I believe in fate and if you are here, there is probably a reason we were meant to meet. It’s nice to meet you, my name is Evie (rhymes with Chevy).
Feel free to grab a cup of coffee (or wine!), get comfy and let’s talk about you.
Let’s face it, life is messy. Life with kids is also stinky, dirty and loud. It can be maddening, exhausting and exhilarating all within the same five minutes.
Do you ever feel like:
- You set boundaries, follow through with discipline and try to be patient with your child but end up yelling anyway? Then of course you are filled with guilt and feel like a bad parent?
- Your children only listen to you when you raise your voice, become angry or lose your temper?
- You have to nag, yell or threaten your children to get them to cooperate?
- No matter what you say and do, you are met with meltdowns, defiance, backtalk, and power struggles?
- You are trying to be a great parent by teaching them responsibility, to be respectful and cooperative but for some reason they refuse to learn the skills they need to be successful adults?
- A failure? Helpless? Hopeless?
You are not alone! If you answered yes to more than one of these questions, you aren’t crazy or a bad parent. Take a deep breath. I’ll say that again, you aren’t crazy or a bad parent. You are in exactly the right place and I am so excited our paths have crossed!
You are longing for more creativity, connection, and cooperation with your children but can’t seem to get it.
What if I could teach you what is CAUSING your child’s meltdowns, defiance and backtalk and help you transform your relationship into organic respect, cooperation and connection? It’s not only possible, it might just be one click away!